Friday 6 February 2015

Why so sensetive?

Things that are fun are far from as much fun as they should be. Bad things or even slightly meh things feel so much more devastating. Typical depression, I suppose. You know you've gone low when something as small as someone not having added you to their friend-list makes you upset.

Yesterday I was also crushed because they hadn't removed the tags from the glass vases in the hospital cafeteria. Boy did I bawl. At least the personnel didn't wave me off when I walked up with one of the vases and asked them to please remove the tags, because it doesn't look nice. I think he could see I was upset and so he said they'll remove them. That and mum coming with me to the hospital in the first place were the little rays of light of that day.

Every day it gets harder to keep my chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment